Free tax planning is issued on a first-come first-serve basis and appointments must be scheduled between June 15, 2012 and December 15, 2012. Participation is by appointment only and subject to the eligibility requirements below. Most individuals, married couples, and small businesses will qualify:
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR FREE TAX PLANNING
1) Schedule an appointment between June 15, 2012 and December 15, 2012 by calling (906) 228-2130 or by emailing Brendon Krause at: email@example.com
2) Bring your prior year's tax returns to the appointment.
3) Be prepared to provide estimates of income and expenses applicable to the current tax year. Also, prepare a list of any estimated tax payments made for the current tax year, including year-to-date withholdings from employment.
4) All initial appointments are free. The first two billable hours of tax planning service time are also free. During the initial appointment, it will be determined whether or not tax planning services will require more than two hours of service time, and if so, clients must agree to pay for any additional service time over two hours before tax planning work will begin.
5) Krause Certified Accounting & Tax, PLLC reserves the right to cancel this offer and/or refuse tax planning services at any time.